Join us for some family fun
January 14 - 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Join us on the Denton Square and beyond for Denton's 2nd annual family-friendly Cocoa Crawl on Jan. 14th from 11 am to 2 pm, in conjunction with the StoryWalk® on the Square by the Denton Public Library. Participating Cocoa Stops will offer a variety of hot cocoa tastings in from their stores and will be accepting donations for LovePacs Denton and Our Daily Bread. This is a FREE event, we just ask that you please bring a donation item to one of the participating businesses.
Cocoa Crawl Participants
- *Rose & Thorn Clothing Co - 216 W Oak St.
- *Bearded Monk (with Denton Cookie Co.) - 122 E. McKinney Street
- *Kava Culture - 109 Industrial St.
- *Patchouli Joe's Books & Indulgences - 221 W. Hickory St
- *The Chestnut Tree - 107 West Hickory St.
- *Denton Country Brewing Co. (with Denton Cookie Co.) - 200 E. McKinney
- Game Changers - 122 W. Mulberry St.
- *The Palm Tree Boutique - 119 N. Elm St.
- Barnhart's Barbershop - 110 W Oak St., Suite B
- *Painting With A Twist - 208 W Oak St.
- *Brite Smiles by Heather - 207 W. Hickory St., Suite 111
- Dusty's - 119 S. Elm St.
- *Beth Marie's Old Fashioned Ice Cream - 117 W. Hickory St.
- *Howling Mutt Brewery - 205 N Cedar St.
- *Demure Stylez Boutique - 529 N Elm St.
- *UNT CoLab - 207 N Elm St. #101
- 3 Wishes Gifts - 108 W Oak
- *Salted Sanctuary - 525 N Elm St.
- *Discover Denton - 111 W. Hickory St.
- *Les Muses Vintage - 121 N Elm St
- *Denton Vintage Market - 330 Sunset St.
- *The Filling Station - 216 W. Mulberry St.
- *Wildflower Art Studio - 715 N Locust Ave.
- *La Di Da 114 - N. Locust Street
- *Pros PM - 215 W. Hickory St.
- *Susie's Snack Shop - 509 S. Locust St.
- *Soma Massage Therapy - 531 N Elm St.
- *d20 Tavern - 112 West Oak St.
- Sunago Bell - 101 S. Locust St. 8th Floor
- Flour Power Kids' Cooking Studio - 314 E. Hickory St.
- *Harvest House - 331 Hickory St.
We know you have heard that it is hard to find places to park in Downtown Denton, so we have created this handy Google Maps of all of the public parking in Downtown. Did you know that there are 8 Public Parking lots within a 5 minute walk of Downton? Check it out below.
*Indicates accepting donations